1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by NekoAlex, Nov 23, 2015.

1. NekoAlex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Recently, I've been getting more bottom dysphoria and I want to try packing, but I'm not sure what to use and how to keep it in place. I've tried packing with socks at home and I like it, but I'm afraid that if I go out like this, it won't stay in place and I don't want my dick to fall out somewhere in public or to look unnatural. I don't have money for an actual packer, so any suggestions what to use will be appreciated.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried using tight underwear or a safety pin to keep it in place?

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can keep it in with safety pins, and for extra realism you can roll up toilet paper and put it inside of there. I'll link some other packing methods, and depending on what you choose to do you can keep it in place with a harness.

Make a harness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIkyWSMRQHk
    Use a harness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8TVo7A7ZAM&feature=plcp

Some other packing methods:

Condom/hair gel method (I'd advise against it, because if it breaks you'll certainly get a yeast infection; also condoms are interchangeable with balloons): How to make a Packer - Tutorial - TRANS MAN DAD

Wikihow article: 2 Easy Ways to Pack for FTMs (with Pictures) - wikiHow

#3 baconpox, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Above two posts have some good tips.

I'm in the same position as you in some cases- I like doing so but can't get an actual packer. At home obviously it's not a big issue, but even when I go out I sometimes still pack, and I do so still using a sock or two. I'm able to do so really only when I'm wearing tight underwear, which does a good job of holding it in place. What kind of pants do you wear? Since most of my jeans are pretty tight, there's not that much risk of the sock moving around or falling, and since my boxers are quite tight too, it's held well in place. A combination of that might prove useful.

If it's still uncomfortable and doesn't work properly, then yeah I'd agree to use a safety pin or something like that.

#4 Alder, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015