1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SammyTan, Nov 23, 2015.

1. SammyTan

Is it possible to identify with more than one gender / orientation? I can readily identify with myself as a straight male, but I can just as readily (at least in my head) identify with being a bi-female... is that just weird? or does anyone else have similar experiences?

2. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

3. MetalRice

Yeah, it's totally possible, you could be bigender or genderfluid.

4. SammyTan

I'll have to look up genderfluid... thank you. I looked it up... I'm not sure... I am physically male,physically attracted to my wife (and other females) but emotionally I am often very female and as such amd attrated to occasional males and often to females... though the attraction emotionally is different than the attraction physically... I just don't know.. am I fooling myself? and i really mean it if I could transform from male to female, I mean step from one life into the other with everything appearing to be "normal" I would ... without a thought, as long as my wife and family were not hurt ... thats the caveat... isn't it... not hurting anyone else...

#4 SammyTan, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015