1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most likely genderfluid~

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by gamergirl99, Nov 23, 2015.

1. gamergirl99

So, I was watching a transgender short film on YouTube and it made me think...

I realized that I don't feel like neither gender. I don't feel like a boy or a girl...

I'm biologically a girl but... I have felt like a guy and rarely a girl.. When I wear manly clothing, I would feel powered and like a guy. As if something amazing is striking my heart. That feeling of passion. That feeling that it's me. I feel comfortable.

But sometimes I would feel like a girl but rarely...

So, am I possibly genderfluid? Most of my life, I've never felt neither gender. But mostly a boy and girl as well.

Thank you ^_^

2. MysticStar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nice to meet you! I'm new here. Anyway, it does sound like you might be genderfluid since you seem to feel like a guy but also a girl sometimes. But no matter what you're feeling, just follow your heart and don't let anyone tell you who you are. You're special either way ^_^