1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most likely genderfluid~

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by gamergirl99, Nov 23, 2015.

1. gamergirl99

So, I was watching a transgender short film on YouTube and it made me think...

I realized that I don't feel like neither gender. I don't feel like a boy or a girl...

I'm biologically a girl but... I have felt like a guy and rarely a girl.. When I wear manly clothing, I would feel powered and like a guy. As if something amazing is striking my heart. That feeling of passion. That feeling that it's me. That feeling of being comfortable.

But sometimes I would feel like a girl but rarely...

So, am I possibly genderfluid? Most of my life, I've never felt neither gender. But mostly a boy and girl as well.

Thank you ^_^

2. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    possibly! I identify as genderfluid between demigirl and agender, I never feel like totally a girl or a boy, but switch bewteen demigirl and agender :slight_smile:

3. gamergirl99

Yeah, I'm gonna label myself as genderfluid. :slight_smile: I believe that's who I am! (partially XD) ^_^

and that's so cool! :grin:DD

4. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's cool, and if you ever feel like that label doesn't describe you anymore it's totally cool too! I've gone through different gender labels, but right now feel like genderfluid describes me best :slight_smile:
    and thanksss :grin:

5. gamergirl99

Yeah! And definitely! I don't really like labels but I don't mind c: and that's great to hear! ^_^ and of course, np :slight_smile:))

6. Yasha of XMETAS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel the same way. I just feel like a mix of both, or even neither. But I swing to the male side much more than I do the female part of me. When I'm more like a guy, it gives me such confidence and I feel so free and like myself in a way. I rarely ever feel like a girl, or felt like a girl before, I just always felt more genderless than anything else. Now I feel like I might be gender fluid myself, possibly gender queer, I'm not sure. I just know that I'm a biological girl who's never fully felt like either gender in their life, and now I feel free to express my more male side now and would like to go further to explore myself. So, what you said makes me think you're gender fluid as well. :eusa_clap Welcome to the club we got Oreos an' cake! XD (*hug*)

7. gamergirl99

Wow, that's great! That's good that you've decided to go continue discovering about yourself :slight_smile:) After all, I think it is better being more like a guy xD

And thank you, yesss, I love OREOS. *eats them all* oh wot, were you gonna eat one..? :grin::grin:

8. MysticStar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you know, I feel pretty much the same way. I rarely felt like a boy growing up, and always wanted to explore the feminine side of me. But now that I've explored it, I feel comfortable living in the moment, and feeling whatever gender I feel. Sometimes I'm a boy, sometimes I'm a girl, and sometimes I'm both! ^_^ P.s. I'm really glad to see another SU fan here, as that show has really helped me understand who I am, especially Garnet. The whole "fusion" thing pretty much described to me who I am. Sometimes I'm Ruby, sometimes I'm Sapphire, and sometimes I'm Garnet! ^_^

#8 MysticStar, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015