1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nervous about high school reunion

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Confused239, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend and I am really nervous about it seeing everyone married and happy. Everything I've ever want find love get married kids.... I always hoped married by 28 kids by 30. Totally missed it I'm now 29 and only had one serious relationship that I end because I just didn't feel anything for her. I feel so lost and lonely that I sometimes feel like I'm dieing inside. I have a good professional life good job my own house. But no personal life. I'm very introverted and have a hard time connecting to people. The one person I've really ever connected to and loved ended up meeting her husband on one of our dates I guess I never really got over that. I have a really hard time talking to girls and find common stuff or what not . I've tried a date site emailed so many people like 300 and have yet to get a response. I feel so broken inside that I can't find anyone for me ... to top it off I really have no true friends I can talk to . My friends only call me when they need something.

Sorry for the rant I just needed to vent.

2. iiimee

Aww, I'm sorry. :frowning2: Life doesn't always go how you plan it, but remember you still have most of your life ahead of you, and it's not too late to find love. The best advice I can offer you is to strut in there with your head held high and don't let people's words get to you. Be friendly to anyone who will be friendly to you and try not to dwell on sad things. There is no use crying because something in life hasn't gone to plan, especially when you can still make your life better. :slight_smile:

3. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm going to try it don't look forward to seeing the people who picked on me and bullied me but so see the nicest ones again will be nice