1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck In A Rut...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CC335, Nov 25, 2015.

1. CC335

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a college student and I need advice; I've had a hard time dealing with who I am, and hadn't accepted for the longest time that I was gay. So I have a couple of things I need help with:
    1. How do I go about telling everyone that I'm gay? I'm sure my family and friends already assume so, I'm just really scared because I don't know what's going to happen.
    2. My biggest issue right now is this; I recently finally discovered that I'm in love with my best friend; I've told him I have feelings for him and it was really hard telling him but we seemed to manage it okay. We hang out still and talk, not too much has changed, but it's getting harder and harder putting my feelings aside every time I'm with him. He also recently told me he's in a serious situation with this girl, gave her his everything (lost his virginity and so on) and I'm having a really hard time dealing with it. I want to be the one with him at night and waking up next to him. How do I tell him that I'm in love with him, and how do I handle it if I don't hear what I want to hear? I'm already a mess right now typing this, I can't bear the thought of losing him...