1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone here have a New York Toy Collective packer? Opinions needed!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Oddsocks, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey all!

So, my old packer (a Mr Limpy XS) is gradually on its way to biting the dust. I'm looking for a replacement, and I'm quite enamoured with the NYTC's packers....but.

But.

The "Regular" Archer/Pierre sounds intimidatingly large compared to the Limpy (I'm a wearer of moderately tight jeans), but the "Small" sounds...tiny? So I'm kind of on the fence. I'd like something durable, so silicone is my priority, but I'm just so hung up on the sizing.

Is the Regular as huge as it seems / the Small as tiny compared to the Limpy XS? Is it worth forking out the money and shipping costs (damn being British, damn it forever)? Should I just look elsewhere?

(For context, I am a tiny five-foot-nothing. I know height and dick size are not even remotely correlated, but I just don't know whether the Regular would feel proportionally huge or not. It's hard to find points of reference!)

Thank you to anyone who can help me out here!

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ty Turner did a review of the Archer packer on Youtube a year or so ago. I don't know about the Pierre though.