1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passing for Male...successfully?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Cinder, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Cinder

Out Status:
    A few people
    Eehhh, I came to this site for help with one thing in particular and that's passing as male. I'm cursed with a rather average female body, only about 5 foot 6ish and well...endowed. Sadly so.
    I have a binder but since I can't wear it all the time I think I need more help. I do have shorter hair but I can't seem to find a stylist who understands that I'm not trying to look "cute" or "feminine" with short hair. I do wear clothes from the male department but, eeehh, I must be doing something else wrong. Looking online all I can find it information for FtM pre/during T but...I'm not? So I'm just looking for everyday tips so that I can stop being called "ma'am" constantly.

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Body language
    -Sit with your legs apart, if you must cross them put your ankle on your knee
    -Keep your shoulders back
    -Take up space
    -Swing your shoulders, but not too much
    -Keep your legs apart

Clothes

-Wear two shirts
    -Bind your chest
    -Wear a belt, and loose, guy pants to hide your hips
    -Wear high, guy shoes. Sports shoes are best. Maybe even consider shoe inserts to make yourself taller

Hair
    -Try to get a widows peak type thing
    -Cut your own hair, if possible. Even buzzing it is better than a girl haircut, but I'd try to avoid buzzcuts if possible.
    -Keep the sides short

Packing
    -Use a sock with rolled up toilet paper in it, safety pin it in place
    -Make one with condoms and hairgel
    -Buy one. I'd recommend freetom or emisil, and advise against freedom

And finally, workout. Do cardio and try to build muscle on your shoulders, chest, and arms. Ty Turner has a few videos of filming himself at the gym, so you should probably do similar stuff to what he does.