1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender dysphoria while fantasizing?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Fighter694, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Fighter694

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I was questioning my sexuality , I was always only attracted to guys, then after I came out I went into this state of doubt because of guilt and certain unexplained questions or thoughts! It's a different thing that I developed a post traumatic obsessive disorder, but while all this was happening! I ended up starting to question my gender because I had never thought of it or/and shunned every thought of being trans, because of the condition of the trans folk in my country! So anyway that apart! While I was trying to fantasize about the opposite sex in an attempt to explore and determine my sexuality, I faced this weird repulsion so to say, but that was just to the thought of intimate contact with a woman, probably that's because of my sexual orientation, but further from this basic repulsion I faced this intense displeasure of being a man to a woman or taking what is called a "manly" role in a sexual relationship! I face this even when I fantasize about being with a guy ! No I don't mean being dominant , but just the thought of being more of the man amongst the two of us! If you know what I mean! So I was wondering whether this is dysphoria? Just for the sake of completion I fantasized as being a girl when I am with a woman n that thought wasn't exciting if not repulsive and it was not at all sexual! At the same time being a girl to a man felt so right and exciting! On further questioning of my gender I did find clues for genderqueerity! And I think I face socially dysphoria! For example I feel intense discomfort while I'm asked to do guyish or male oriented things. I don't have any body dysphoria except that I want smooth feminine skin and feminine facial and physical features like slender extremities . I do a face a lot of gender euphoria though! Like at the thought of being the nurturing mother the woman who runs the house and even whilst I wear androgynous clothing! So does this mean my gender identity mismatch is restricted to only gender roles? And to wanting to be a woman and do womanly things !