1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Find My Identity?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Beck, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Beck

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was born with female parts, but I'm getting confused about my own body. When I turned fifteen, I realized I didn't care who I went out with. Coming out as pansexual was hard, but my family was thankfully accepting.

I have a genderqueer friend, and when I told my family about them, with permission of course, they had a negative reaction. "So she wants to be a man, but keep her tits and date boys?" "No mom, they don't want breasts. They want to gave people call them by gender neutral terms." "So she wants to be a boy, but doesn't want a penis?" "No, dad. They would rather be called by masculine pronouns if you don't want to call them "them".

As you can probably tell, I can't discuss this with my family. I don't know what to do. I want to be a boy. I want to be a girl. I mostly am leaning towards my male identity these days. When I'm a boy, I call myself Beckett, or Beck for short.

I know I'm rambling, I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to cope with myself right now. I don't even know what I feel is called. Please help me if you can.

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could be a trans boy with highly fluctuating dysphoria or genderfluid?

3. Beck

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it may be genderfluid, but even though I have boy and girl days, I can't tell my parents ever