1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused, please help.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SarahOcean, Dec 2, 2015.

1. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I never thought I would be posting in this board because I am a girl and I know that. However I'm not sure I like my "girl parts". I have never been able to orgasm and I have never been sexually attracted to someone and in general I find certain parts of my body quite gross. Despite saying this, I also don't like male body parts. Does anyone. Have any advice on what I should do? Just now I wound my big scalf around my chest reducing my Brest size and I really liked it. How can I permanently shrink them without surgery and my parents getting involved?

2. noname8387

Are they too big? There are many women who get breast reduction and it doesn't mean they are not cis. I don't know about the other part, are there any other signs you may not be cisgender?

3. InfinityonHigh

What you said you did on your chest is dangerous and a form of self harm. I urge you to seek help for that, even if it's physical care. Please make sure that you take care of the wound properly and seek medical attention if needed.

As to questions about your gender identity, your sexual orientation has nothing to do with that. However, the part where you said you found some parts of your body "gross" could be a sign of dysphoria, especially since this escalated into hurting yourself.

A safer way you could shrink your breasts without surgery would be to exercise more often, in particular ones that help you lose body fat. Don't do this until what happened on your chest has fully healed.

4. SarahOcean

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for your advice. Just to put your mind at ease I didn't actually hurt myself, I only had the scarf on for a minute or so because I didn't want to hurt myself. I will try a taking your advice of exercising and I am going to research more into gender identity. Thank you once again

5. Riz

Riz

Not all transmen does particularly like the male parts, but more want an overall male look. Some even just get top surgery, or even just hormones... Or not even that.
    Everyone is different, it's normal and completely ok!

As for your chest you might consider getting a binder, you could wear it out while your parents doesn't see. I used to do that back in the day when I still cared for their opinion.

Good luck!