1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding a good doctor

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Michael, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not that I was burning to write this thing, but oh well...

I'm pissed off. At the same time I know I do have no right to be pissed off. I almost got physical the other day with a doctor who, even as I tried to clarify my situation, kept interrupting and missgendering me until I had to cut the conversation, get all my records back and leave the office after telling him I won't return again. This of course has been done in a very polite, quiet way, even if as I have stated I really felt like getting physical with him.

He said things like 'well, gender problems are mental problems, but they can be cured', or trying to psychoanalize me with whatever bullshit he got from medical books dated before he was born. I am so fed up with cheap psychobullshit and psycho-dealers who seem unable to do anything but ask you 'Candy? You'll feel reeeeeeeal gooooood'... Fuck me, they just found the secret of happiness for everyone!!! Quick, get me more Rxs!!!!!

Why don't I have a right to be pissed off? Well, we do see how women are simply sent to men's jail and murdered over there. I do know we are not seen as our real gender, but as what nature made of us long ago, when we didn't even get a chance to stop the damage. You tell me 'go to a gender therapist', but the last one I went did nothing but write a diagnose and ask 'Candy?'... They all seem to do this really quick. Perhaps they are just frustrated pharmacists inside...

Yes, this might get censored, but whatever.............. I found another idiot who calls himself a doctor, I feel pissed for no reason, I'm fed up and I don't talk much to my neighbours these days, so here you can have it....................

It's-fucking-useless, like this... :bang:

2. Fairyglitter

Out Status:
    Some people
    It's difficult to accept, but there will always be people like that.. it really sucks.. when I refer to myself in masculine form in my Spanish class my teacher keeps correcting me telling me that I'm a girl which makes me feel uncomfortable. It's unfair that we have to suffer for being ourselves.