1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packers for broke people.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by I AM MEOW, Dec 13, 2015.

1. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The title is fairly self explanatory; I'm looking for a good packer (I've been using socks, but lately dysphoria's been getting worse so I figured this might help) , but I have little money. Also any stp recommendations? Or if there's any decent combination of the two that's not too expensive.

#1 I AM MEOW, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. Hexagon

Er... I've heard of people making fairly good ones out of condoms. The technique doesn't come immediately to mind, but I'm sure it's googleable. As for stps, I've tried them in the past, never found one that worked, and gave up on the concept. Sorry.

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're interested in buying a packer/stp I've always liked FTM Essentials, and when it comes to shipping, they're very discrete when it comes to return address and item descriptions. Their packers can range anywhere from $12-$60, and their stps can range from $12-$80.
    FTM Essentials

If you want to make an stp yourself, I found tops of water/pop bottles to be effective, or you can buy a medicine spoon and cut the end off.

Good luck.

#3 Hawk, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The Mr Limpy XS is a the best packer-on-a-budget I know of that is an actual packer (it's my personal go-to), but I don't know how much you're able to spend. It can also be converted into an STP, which there are plenty of tutorials on how to do. :slight_smile: