1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gender fluid, or non binary..or just over thinking it? :(

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ruby421, Dec 13, 2015.

1. ruby421

ok so hello again :slight_smile: i am very unsure of everything at this point, i have always been tomboyish, but even as a little kid i remember wanting to be a boy, but then it passed, and i was fine being a girl, and i remember having these kinda thought when i was 8, but all i heard was oh your just a tomboy, dont be silly.

i am 14 now and a couple months back i started to think about stuff like binding and seeing what i would feel like if i dressed really male, after a month or so of thinking about it i did try it and i felt very good, but it isnt a constant feeling of feeling male or female, so i think that means i am gender fluid, but i still dont know, i am also not sure if maybe i really am just a tomboy and overthinking it.

also i am not sure of how to hide it really like i can dress male but not so male that i could pass, cause i am super in the closet with my gender thoughts.
    and my parents would be very against having a gender fluid daughter, :help: i am very stuck in my head with all this

2. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well it sounds like you could be gender fluid or bigender or something along those lines. But really, don't worry about labels too much, just dress how you want to dress when you can. As long as you're comfortable with yourself, don't worry about exactly what your gender is.

If you want to try and work it out, just some advice - find the label that fits you, don't try to change yourself to fit a label. Don't rush it either, take as long as you need to work it out :slight_smile: