1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairly Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BisexualBicycle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. BisexualBicycle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, so, recently I've been kinda confused about how I identify gender-wise. Some days I feel like dressing like a guy, but some days I feel like dressing feminine (I'm a girl). But, I mean, I don't feel like a guy inside, I just want to dress masculine. Am I bigender, or just prefer a more masculine wardrobe most of the time? Just wondering

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The way you dress doesn't determine gender, if you feel female, and not male, you're probably cis, with a preference for "male" clothing.

3. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Bingo. There's your answer. You're probably just a masculine cis girl, which is fine.

I think a lot of people confuse being masculine/feminine has to do with male and femaleness... which it doesn't. I lean towards masculinity but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like stereotypical feminine things as well. There are masculine transwomen and feminine transmen out there.

It just boils down to this one question: What gender do you want to be interpreted as? If male or a non-binary gender, you're probably trans. If female, you're probably cis.

4. FootballFan101

Nah, if you dont feel like a uy you are probably a masculine girl