1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm considering changing my name again

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hexagon, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Hexagon

Okay, so my name is currently Alex. Which is nice, but annoyingly common. And the last couple of weeks I've been contemplating the idea of finding a new one. But I dunno what. I had a dream in which I was called Haze, and since I don't frequently have a name in dreams this caught my attention. But I've been informed I'm more spiky than hazy (I'm certainly not considering the name spike lol). But what do you all think of it? And feel free to suggest others. My criteria being that they be gender neutral and uncommon. Take a look at my pic on my profile if you want.

Things to consider about me: I'm a radical queer punk. I like nature, anarchism, queerness and that sort of thing. I have a reputation for getting into riots. But I can be nice too.

edit: bah, maybe I'll just change it to Hex. But suggestions pls.

#1 Hexagon, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Hex sounds like a nick-name but could work as a first one, [if Apple can be - why not?]. Works with alex

Haze sounds like a nick-name for Hazel, which was number 107 in popularity for 2014.

#2 Secrets5, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. CapColors

Or what about Lex? It sounds really punk to me, and wouldn't be such a huge difference.

4. Hexagon

Nooooooo, you're the second person to suggest that. It sounds like lex luthor to me. Anyway, I feel like a change.