1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freaking Outtttt

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ImSleepwalking, Dec 21, 2015.

1. ImSleepwalking

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello guys,

I started T three weeks ago, and recently f*cked up my doses. I got my perscription from Planned Parenthood, they showed me how to inject it on a fake piece of flesh prop type deal, but then sent me on my way to do it myself. I have no experience giving myself shots, so the first two shots were kind of shaky, I've been having a lot of issues with air bubbles etc. This morning, I had my third shot, and because the vile was lower, I had a massive load of bubbles, so kept pushing them out, trying to pop them, literally spent two hours f*cking with the needle and in the end lost an entire dose through pushing air out of the sringe which in turn brought out T and could only inject .15 rather than .25 this time. I know this sounds really stupid and careless, but I was actually putting a lot of effort into trying to save the T, it was just like an ungodly amount of bubbles and lack of experience as well as no assistance.

If Walgreens doesn't refill my dose next week (would technically be my fourth out of the first vile but just going to get the refill and use it right away), would I revert back in progress to as if I was 1 week? I know in the long run not a big deal, but I've already noticed slight changes so I don't want to feel like I'm restarting from scratch. Thanks.

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When my brother gives himself insulin shots, and when I give or dog her shots, we usually flick the needle. I was always told that that was to get rid of air bubbles but it could be wrong.

To have that much air bubbles in the vile, are you shaking it?

3. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll be just fine! Many changes from T are not reversible and the ones that are require more than just missing .1mL of a dose.

Did Planned Parenthood show you how to first inject extra air into the vile before pulling out your testosterone? I've found that if you skip that step, it's really easy to accidentally create a sort of vacuum which can cause a lot of tiny little bubbles like you describe. When I remember that step, even if I get a ton of air in the syringe trying to get the last little drops of T out of a vile, it stays as one or two big bubbles that are easily flicked out in the manner described by CadutiMorte above.