1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking towards the future, and being able to help myself.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

I have found that looking towards the future and remaining optimistic and hopeful for the future helps me feel better. When I picture myself post-op and in another girl's arms, happy, I feel better. I have the amazing ability to comfort and help myself. I developed it when I was bullied, harassed, threatened, abused, etcetera by the New York City department of education and other students. It got progressively stronger over the years. Especially since I've been on my own since my family basically abandoned me and started siding with my former school in sixth grade. That's where the turbulence started with my family. Yep. It sucks. But I can calm myself down, sooth myself, make myself feel better, etcetera. Being Trans has really pushed this to the limit, but I always seem to bounce back in the end. My loner personality has been slowly resurfacing lately, but it's been my life support for a while now.

The point is, I'm looking towards the future and making myself feel better. It helps me keep moving. I can't wait for the future. My ability to aid myself through hard times really helps. I hope this is easy to understand. I tend to make things difficult to understand. :/ ^-^ <3 ☆ ♡

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're an amazing woman and I needed to here that. You're reminding me to be a great influence on myself.

HOWEVER if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here to PM. <3

3. Natasha Elyssa

Thank you! You're awesome! :grin: <3