1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculine makeup for a baby face?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BokutoBurrito, Dec 22, 2015.

1. BokutoBurrito

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've always had chubby cheeks and big, bright eyes. My face looks very feminine and cute, so I want to look more masculine but still look young and cute. I'm not sure how to play it off. I was thinking light contouring but nothing too extreme would do it, and hiding my hair in beanies.

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. DudeitsKellene

I would apply contour under your cheek bones and to the sides of your face like side burns. It creates a shadow like effect and will look like a young guy with sideburns. :slight_smile: just watch a shit ton of YouTube videos and play around til you figure something out that you like and works for you. :slight_smile:

4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thickening up your eyebrows and putting a thin layer of liquid concealer or something similar to make your lips paler also helps if you keep it subtle :slight_smile:

5. Yasha of XMETAS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea I've been experimenting with male make up as well. Thickening the eyebrows with liner is good to start. Also darkening your cheek bones too. Darkening lines under the chin and just that dip in your upper lip, the sides of your nose this also helps. Using some makeup sponges to create an after shave against your jaw and such could also work depending on the person, I personally gave myself an almost Tony Stark like patch of facial hair with this method and I thought it worked out pretty good.

SO, just keep experimenting, go on youtube to learn more tutorials and you'll find a method and a look that works best for you.

Good luck! :slight_smile: