1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I manage to come out and transition before 18

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FootballFan101, Dec 24, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

I really want to come out and transition before 18 but I just don't find it likely, I am a bit too cowardly too come out, of all the negative traits I could've had that had to be one of them. I would like to do it before 18 so then I would get a bit of my teenage-hood as a girl and my 20s as a girl, transition young and I pass better, I also want to transition early because if I pass better I am more likely to meet someone I love and then become a wife and a mother. I feel like my whole future enjoyment in life depends on me transitioning early. This was kind of more of a rant than a question so sorry about that

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Perhaps if you have some really good friends then they could help you transition like going shopping and using the pronouns and name [if you're changing] in front of people. Perhaps leave some PFLAG or general LGBT pamflet lying around then your parents might see it and read it. If you have a learning manager or someone higher to talk to at school then they could help with telling the teachers and things, or you could write a private letter to each of your teachers.

Do you have any idea what your parents think of T (LGBT)? Perhaps you could put on GLEE with Unique whose transfemale and see what they say. The episode I'd suggest is ''the end of twerk'' as it features a trans issue that is quite prominent at the moment.