1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feelings. :)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Whenever I'm in my room, or home alone, and I'm on this website I feel happy with myself. I feel confident and content with myself, like some people describe feeling after orgasm. It's like... When I'm open with my true self, I feel like an awkward teen who just got a compliment from my lifetime crush whenever I'm open with the fact that I'm a transgirl. I feel empowered as well. When I came out to my mom, I did it because I was drunk with confidence and empowerment. I'm literally miserable when I'm forced to act male, but when I express my true self I feel amazing. This is sensitive for me, but when I get aroused I feel nothing but dysphoria, yet when I style my hair and look at my self in the mirror and tell myself who I am, it makes me feel better. And to be completely honest I feel completely female, and the erection doesn't exist. When I let myself free, even for a little while, no matter what causes it,I feel amazing. I'm very self-conscious and very depressed with my appearance because I often feel rejected, hated, ugly, and I am grossly obese. These things, combined with the negatives of my transsexuality, all contribute to my overall depression and what-not. All that goes away when ever my true self comes out. I also can't forget how the amazing people on this website make me feel as well. All the great people of Empty Closets are amazing and help me feel amazing. And also help me with my problems and answer questions I have. This website is literally the best thing I've ever been a part of. I'm glad I decided to join. Who knows where I'd be if this site didn't exist.

The bottom line is, I feel great when I express and embrace myself and the great people of this website help me feel better more often. Thanks! ^-^ <3