1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know What I Can Be

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Biologically male, 25 years old.

One day I wake up fairly masculine, and feeling normal. I'm a dude, and I want to kick butt and be awesome. All is fairly normal.

The next day, I wake up as a sweet young lady. In my mind. I wish I can wear a dress and prance around the streets. Only...I can't. We all know what happens when a guy does that.

Thus, the dilemma. My gender identity is duel, but society won't allow me to be both :/.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is such a thing as bigender, as well as genderfluid. While yes, it is true that society is very begrudging toward non-bindary identities, don't give up all hope for yourself.

If you feel this is a pivotal thing that needs to be communicated, work on making a plan to do so. There are people who will accept you, and there are things that can be done to make you feel more genuine and comfortable.

I find it both fascinating and valuable for one to be bigender. It's a unique experience and has a beautiful duality, I think, though I'm not bigender myself. Is there anything you can do to feel freer as your female side?