1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just A Bit..Confused.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TheAnimalWithin, Dec 29, 2015.

1. TheAnimalWithin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Every time I look at my body, I'm disgusted by how I look..Not because I think I'm ugly, but like..My chest. I detest being woman. I despise it. It depresses me when I hang out with male friends, knowing they have something that I don't. They're male. I'm not. I've been doing extensive research into the topic of Transgender and Transsexual, and I really..I really think I am. Really and truly. Dad and I are going to talk to my regular Therapist next Monday and see if she can recommend a good Gender Therapist I can talk to about this..And if I'm right..I don't know, it just..Everything would be so different..But I'd be happy..Is there anyone that can help guide me through this? I just don't know where to turn..Only one of my friends is even acknowledging the fact that I'm upset over this..Not even my Dad or Mum..I just..Need a bit of a support web, you know? At least until I can figure out what's going on..I've started to tell my friends to call me by male pronouns, and it brings me so much joy, I can't even describe..Advice? Help? Anything? And I'm sorry if I cause offence, but I'm rather..New to the subject.

#1 TheAnimalWithin, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Advice? Just be yourself. Do whatever feels right and don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something because of who you are. I'd also suggest finding some trans guys online to talk to.

3. TheAnimalWithin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really do appreciate your support. My Dad seems to be in slight denial, and my Mum's exact words were "Don't worry, it's just a phase. You're too young to know what you want." It's been a couple years and I still feel this way, but now I feel like I'm going to be stuck like this forever. And I'd like nothing more than to get the opinion of people who actually are trans, because obviously I lack the experience to find a way out of this myself. Again, Thank you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

4. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Y'know, even if I'm not FtM but FtX you can talk to me whenever you want!! I can relate to most stuff of what you said. I hate boobs too!! My dad thinks is a phase too.
    Let me tell you something: it can actually be a phase. But is not really common and less common in someone ages 12 up. Good luck bro

5. TheAnimalWithin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks, I'd be happy to hear anything you have to say, or what anyone has to say for that matter. I'm going to invest my money in some binding items, because that's about the best I can do at the moment to be rid of these chest parasites.

6. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahahaha chest parasites love it

I normally "don't really bind" with sports bras in the morning, I wear two of them normally in the right way, and when I arrive to school I roll one, and now I'm almost boob less!! Yay!

7. TheAnimalWithin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'll have to try that..Thanks