1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality questions

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Loves945, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Loves945

I have a very difficult situation which I need a few opinions. I have a friend who I've known since HS. He was a start athlete, most popular etc. In HS I was very shy and quiet and did not open up to a lot of people. I'm actually confused or Bi, I have no idea to be honest because I have attraction towards him and don't know why. The people at my school were a$$holes and very judgemental. Some even called me gay including some of his friends. When I don't even know what I'm doing for people to call me that. I always dressed nice and was very nice to people. Anyway, he was actually really nice to me in HS. We would always laugh and make jokes and he would ask for rides home sometimes.

Now we are in college and he is still the start athlete and he texts me out the blue when I forgot I even had his number saved. He always hints or makes jokes that I'm "gay" but I just laugh with it.
    He always has sex with girls and always tells me about them. We tell each other a lot and open up to one another. When he's with his friends he can kind of stoop down to their stupidity level with the gay jokes at times but when it's just me and him it's very different. We actually bond. We have a lot in common.

My question is, do I make a move? Or wait for him? I don't know if he's 100% str8 or bi curious . He would sometimes spend weeks at my place just us to watching movies, playing video games, etc. I noticed he always likes his shirt off and one time he was getting out the shower and changes right in front of me and we made weird eye contact for a good couple seconds.

Please help me out!

2. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Seems like he wants something from you, but I don't know how to advise you.

One thing - I'd use a better title for your post. Most of the site is about sexuality and therefore a vague title won't get the attention your post deserves. I clicked on it because you had no replies. Maybe something like "Is he interested?" or "Should I make a move?"

3. Just Jess

Hey :slight_smile: I think you'll have better luck if you ask this in the sexuality subforum.

I can say though that, if he's having a lot of sex right now - boys or girls - well, is that going to work for you, if you were able to date him? If you are comfortable with a more open relationship where you can both bring other people into it, that's cool. Heck if you're one of those that can handle being faithful to him while he fills his needs with other people, that isn't me, but if it's you go you :slight_smile: And there is absolutely nothing wrong with casual sex if that's what you want. Otherwise, maybe wait until he's at a more stable place in his life? Or, even if it doesn't feel like it, there are plenty of fish.

#3 Just Jess, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015