1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What ashould I class as?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Maccasey666, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Maccasey666

Maccasey666 Guest

Hey guys, I decided to come here and ask what I should class as.

I am a male who likes female body and genitals and I am attracted to dicks BUT not the masculine male body, I find it ugly and crude but I do like the feminine male body
    Weird part about this is that I'm a sub, I want to be
    Dominated by a feminine man or woman
    My genital list goes like this
    Top: Pussy/cut dick

Medium: Tits/ass

Low: Uncut dick
    So what should I class as?

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really understand what you're asking. Maybe this would fit better in a different forum category?
    If you're feeling uncomfortable with your own body, juxtaposed to a fem man or woman, it would be easier to help you. I'm sorry, I just don't really understand.

#2 Linus, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  3. Maccasey666

Maccasey666 Guest

Yeah,this is my first time posting so I on really have a feel of the different categories what I'm asking is really am I just bi or one of the other "names" like pansexual ect, I'm new to any of this by the wat

4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say that you'd have to experiment some. Maybe you like androgynous, or non binary people? Well I think that's called Skoliosexual. But, Bi can also be an umbrella term, so don't be afraid to use it until you find one that might fit better.
    This thread would belong in the sexual and romantic orientation forum, by the way, But I hope this helps!

5. Maccasey666

Maccasey666 Guest

Ok, that helps but the problem is I actually have no idea what those terms mean, I'm extremely new to the trans/pan community and only know very few of the terms do you know of any sites that will tell me what the terms mean

6. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What I did was I went on the internet and looked up "list of sexualities" or something like that. The internet has answers... I don't know any specific sites though. Just try looking them up. You can get a big long list of different sexualities and their meanings. Then you can check them out individually and see if they apply to you.

7. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This definitely belongs in the sexuality thread.

I think calling yourself bi is a pretty safe bet. Bi means attracted to two or more genders. Since you seem to be into men and women (is that accurate), you can call yourself bi. If you find out you're into nonbinary genders too, bi will still be an accurate label, which is why it can be a good one to use when you know you're into men and women but aren't sure about other genders.

Pan means attracted to all genders (men, woman, and all nonbinary genders).
    Nonbinary means any gender that isn't male or female (e.g. agender, bigender).