1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PastelPancake, Jan 1, 2016.

1. PastelPancake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi hi hi. I am very stuck and would appreciate some help.

I'm a assigned female. I dress feminine and look feminine but I feel empty when it comes to gender. I literally feel like I don't connect with the idea of gender. My best friend has even suspected I was non binary.

I'm also bisexual but I'm attracted to mainly masculine looking people. I am attracted to trans girls or feminine females but it's more likely for me to have a crush masculine girls, masculine guys, trans guys, gender fluid people or any other masculine or androgyne people.

So now I'm confused. I think I'm agender? But present female? And preference masculine people no matter what gender?

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Gender and sexuality are not connected. For example, If you were assigned male and were straight, then realized that you were transfemale, then you would be a gay woman [and not a straight woman].

Gender and expression are also not connected. It doesn't matter if you are cis, trans male or female, or non-binary. You can be a feminine man or a feminine woman or a feminine non-binary. Same for masculine.

Hope this helps.

#2 Secrets5, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016