1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new and confused!! please help.. please be nice!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by a1b2c3d4, Jan 4, 2016.

1. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello.. new to this and very shy and anxious! Okay so for as long as i can remember I've been more interested in girls than boys. I've never been with a girl, I've had a couple of boyfriends one which was serious but I just feel like.. I feel like I'm gay. I always have. But I'm scared!! But I'm excited.. so many emotions!! This has played on my mind every day for at least 4 years now and I can't deal with it any more. I have one friend who I can't talk to about this and I can't speak to my family. I just don't know where to go from here I'm struggling!! Any help/advice would be massively appreciated! Thank you in advance x

2. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

I don't think this is the correct subforum to post this thread in.

3. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No its not sorry! I don't know how to delete it..

4. xenu

Be nice.

---------- Post added 4th Jan 2016 at 05:24 PM ----------

I think situations like yours are what EC is for. Just keep posting, and you will find your allies.

5. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you!! I'm all over the place freaking out.. now freaking out cause I don't know how to delete this! Sorry

6. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

How am I not being nice? I just was letting the OP know that there are better places to put the post in on this site, to get better answers. It's not like I'm saying "Wrong subforum, idiot." Now that's mean.

7. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really didn't want to cause any sort of bother. Extremely anxious with life guys! Just wanted some advice this is the first time I've ever posted anything anywhere and it's difficult

8. xenu

Its good, you didn't do anything wrong. If needed, the mods can move this thread somewhere else, though personally I think its ok here. I know when the realization hits it can be a big thing. Since this is the very beginning for you, just try to enjoy that sense of wonder it inspires and don't expect to understand everything overnight. You're definitely going to be processing this for a few years: At least, I know that I will be.

9. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you, like I said I haven't ever done this before and it's been bothering me for a very long time i had to do something. I really appreciate your advice thank you again! I just needed some kind reassurance.

10. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are plenty of people here who aren't out to anybody, including their family or friends. Like me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There is no need to be scared about it. :slight_smile:

The feel of struggling does come when you aren't open about your sexuality, neither am I. But I've learnt to live with it. Since I can't move out just yet, I have to deal with the situation. Give it time. I know you have.