1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys i finally figured mah brain out

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RavenTheRat, Jan 5, 2016.

1. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    GUESS WHAT :grin:

Sorry I'm just really exited. Gender has always been a really rough spot for me. I've called myself ftm trans, genderqueer, agender, androgyne, and finally just a blob. The thing I couldn't understand was that I always felt "one way or another" and never felt in the middle.

I don't know how many posts I've made saying I FINALLY figured out my gender. Three or four at least. But this is what I'm going with. It makes sense to me and it actually does feel RIGHT. No feeling of fear or unease this time- the feeling I've always had when I came to a conclusion of my gender.

Bigender. I'm happy :3

The reason why I'm posting this is I actually do need advice. Most of my friends are queer in some way shape or form, so I've always been open about my gender. the thing is, since I've changed it so many times, I'm afraid to tell them about it. Normally I wouldn't care, but see I really want to go by two names. But I'm almost scared they won't take me seriously because of how many times my gender orientation has "changed".

Can anyone lend a voice of encouragement here?

2. JackIsANerd

Congrats on figuring it out! :grin:

I am certain if they are all truly your friend they will accept you no matter what. I hope everything goes well for you (*hug*)

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!! :eusa_clap

I wouldn't worry too much about it, if they accepted you with changing your gender label in the past, they'd probably still accept you, and if they do say things, just say you were still trying to figure yourself out. I do hope everything goes well for you, and good luck. (*hug*)

4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you guys so much! :3 I'm sorry I'm replying to this so late

Well, no one batted an eye, so just goes to show you how silly I can be sometimes, hehe.

5. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh congratulations!!!!!!!