1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My gender is a mystery

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KawaiiANGEL, Jan 7, 2016.

1. KawaiiANGEL

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really feel like a female, but I don't feel male. I would say I shift between the two. I don't want to talk about this to my parents because, I love make up and own 11 dresses and I know they won't take me seriously.

I go back a forth being comfortable and uncomfortable with my body. I tried to hurt myself by binding too tight, I've only told one person that was my intention. I felt like it was the only way for my parents to take me seriously. I also got addicted.

Since I cut my hair every time I look in the mirror I feel like my body and face don't match. I love to wear long wigs and when I do it's one of the few times I feel completely girly. Most of the time I don't feel connection to gender. I thought I was transgender for a while, but then I went through a girly phase and I'm confused again.

2. breq

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Nobody reeeally understands gender tbh. It's a spectrum just like sexuality, though. Where do you feel that you fall on the spectrum? Research Genderqeer and Non-binary, maybe?

3. InfinityonHigh

There's agender, which could be having no gender identity or having a neutral one. There's also genderfluid, where your gender changes over time. Look into non-binary genders.

Also, the clothes you wear and the things you like don't define your gender.

#3 InfinityonHigh, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gender roles don't make you transgender. Just consider how you need to be biologically/socially.