1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubting Being FTM (again)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by NotKnowing, Jan 10, 2016.

1. NotKnowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I've been texting with people in the internet ans just told them I was a boy. (Not mentioned being trans) I really really love it (although I always feel like I'm somehow lying to them..) and feel kind of this fuzzy feeling inside.
    But then there are these momenta where I do things subconciously. Like when I had terrible back ache and said "Oh, I'm an old lady."
    I know you're supposed to imagine yourself in the future and see if you see yourself as a man or a woman. To be honest, I don't know. I think I've always kind of saw myself as a woman because I thought I would never be able to be a man..
    I just have these mixed feelings at the moment..

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's normal to be in the habit of referring to yourself as a girl or assuming you'll grow up to be one because that's what you were taught to do for your entire life. You spent years thinking you were a girl, being told you were a girl, etc. You spend years assuming you'd have no choice but to grow up to be a woman. It's really not unusual to keep thinking those things for a while out of habit.