1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusions about gender identity and dream

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by animequeen567, Jan 10, 2016.

1. animequeen567

I thought I had long figured everything out until I dreamt of something that confused me again. First some info. I am agender but am now wondering if that was the right fit for me even though I'm quite comfortable in that label. My dream was explicit so I'm gonna try to keep out as little detail as possible. I was having sex and I had a, for lack of a better term, dick. I'm afab and never had any bottom dysphoria that I've noticed besides the periods but thats irrelevant. In the dream, it felt so normal which was weird to me because I've always been kind of repulsed by that set of genetalia. Which was why I'm left confused. Should I even worry about it? I don't even know...:help:

2. InfinityonHigh

I've heard of some trans guys having dreams like that, (though I don't have any personal experience with that), but dreams are made up of many random factors, and something like that might not be the best indicator of your gender identity. Everybody's had ones that left you going "what in the world was that?!" If the labels you use make you feel at home I don't see why you have to change it.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dreams are just dreams. I've had dreams where I'm a boy, dreams where I'm a girl, dreams where I'm a dragon, and dreams where I am an American Idol judge. They don't mean anything. If you don't have bottom dysphoria or a desire to have a dick when you're awake, I wouldn't worry about it.