1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for advise

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by 7Kazuki2Eve9, Jan 14, 2016.

1. 7Kazuki2Eve9

Hi :icon_bigg
    not for the first time in my life I am questioning my gender, but this time I've decided to not brush it past and take it seriously, does anyone have any tips for me during this time? :help:

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you tell us more about your situation?

3. 7Kazuki2Eve9

Okay, I was born a girl but when I was younger I really wished that I could be boy, I used to pretend to be a guy in my head, pretending that I had something between my legs, and wear boy clothes because I couldn't deal with having a girls body, however I also go through stages of being fine as a girl, then when I got older it only seemed to get more pronounced when I found that I prefer girls but felt like sometimes I would be a guy and that made it difficult in the bedroom as I got really frustrated and feel horrible when I wouldn't have the right parts on my body, I really don't like it so I'm confused about what I am and just need some advice...I hope that explains everything

4. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, it sounds like you've questioned your gender from a young age. Wanting to be a boy from childhood is a pretty good indicator that you might not be cis. Also, all your descriptions of wanting a penis sounds a lot like body dysphoria.

No one can tell you your gender (we need a keyboard shortcut for how often this is said on the forum lol), but you definitely seem to be pointing to a male or nonbinary gender. You should continue experimenting with men's clothing, maybe asking a few people close to you to try out using male pronouns and even a name.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

5. 7Kazuki2Eve9

Thank you so much, I will try all those things and put up a question if I have any :icon_bigg