1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to look androgynous

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DemiLiHue, Jan 16, 2016.

1. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ho so im having an event today and I NEEED to look androgynous.im already bra binding and using baggy clothes..... Help?

2. Riz

Riz

Nonononono, not baggy clothes. That doesn't make you androgynous. You need to think the other way around.
    Wear tight clothing, not everything! But something in your outfit.
    Example: Wear harem pants and a tighter shirt with maybe a good fitting jacket over
    Or wear straight (not tight, not baggy) pants with a dress shirt that have rolled up sleeves, doesn't matter if it's long- or shortsleeved, roll it up!

Also, try some contouring makeup, focus on your eyebrows. If AFAB make them look thicker and closer to your eyes, if AMAB make them look more defined and further from your eyes. (I added the last thing is someone else want suggestions, lol)

I don't know your style or body type at all but that's some suggestions. I hope it goes well. Actually the best thing your could bring is attitude! Listen to something that gives you attitude and confidence, make sure you have power in your steps and you'll look much more androgynous.
    Good luck!