1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me? Warning: v confusing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by kaz2y5Dean, Jan 18, 2016.

1. kaz2y5Dean

So I'm going to try and explain this the best I can. Please be patient..:icon_redf
    Okay. So for a while I felt like I was more male than female. Very rarely would I feel female. But when I do its.. its like its not.. fully female..? I don't know how to explain it.
    Demigirl maybe...

~I have been working on this for 2 hours and I have only got this much done^~

This is much more difficult than I expected.
    You know what I am just going to put a comment I posted on a different website
    Here you go ( please keep in mind this was like a year ago and a few things have changed. If you see things in [these brackets] thats stuff I am adding now)

"I am just at the point where I want to know who I am but I just can not figure it out... If someone could help me I would be SO thankful! I like girls and boys (I'm guessing bi)[actually pan] but my gender is something I just don't get (born female)... I enjoy wearing guys clothing or clothes made for both men or women sometimes girl clothes though rarely. I sometimes don't feel like any gender and others a girl [its kind of a dull thing like demigirl its not fully female.] and others a boy [sometimes fully male others demiboy ish] which I figured is genderfluid but the thing is it sometimes changes throughout the day depending on who I'm with or what I am doing and I'm not entirely positive if that would be something entirely different or what...?
    [ I know now its genderfluid but like its usually demigender most of the time or it like goes in and out of er whats the word.. um.. intensity]

And if someone knew what that ^ is what would be some pronouns for it. [what are some pronouns]

I'm sorry that this probably makes no sense whatsoever ( there is just a LOT of genders and I can't keep track of them all) but if anyone could help me I wouldn't forget it! Thanks"

OKay okay That was probably really confusing:bang::bang: but thats really the best I got if i can i will try and fix it up a little later but for now i just want some answers hopefully there is someone who will understand this and help me out...
    sorry for the mess.:help::help:

2. randomconnorcon

You could look into... I think it's genderflux. I think that's the right word for it, but what it means is that your gender changes in intensity. Or you could still use genderfluid, you don't have to be male and female to be so, as long as the genders you are change.

There are many pronouns you can look into if you Google. The most common are he, she and they. Your gender doesn't have to match the typical stereotypes/roles for he and she pronouns, if one is what you're comfortable with. Because I've always been he, I have never really looked into others, so I don't know them to be able to put them here.

#2 randomconnorcon, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  3. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

The clothing you wear and what you like to do has nothing to do with what your gender identity is. Focus on if you have dysphoria towards your body and/or what you want to be called [e.g. he/she/they] socially.

If you find yourself constantly confused then you could call yourself genderqueer. Some people find this offensive, but if you choose to identify as that then they can't tell you your own identity if offensive. There's also genderfluid identity which moves between genders on different days/weeks/months.