1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An honest question.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Natasha Elyssa

What do you guys think I would look like post everything? I mean, I want to go for the whole nine yards, if you know what I mean. I see myself as having really long hair, a slim body, pretty face, nice legs and feet, good figure, all that stuff. But, the most important things to me are having a vagina and big breasts. I feel like having a beautiful and sexy body is very important to me. Not as a sexual thing, but as a self-vision thing. Every time I see myself in my dreams, I have a very sexy and beautiful appearance. Like, when I transition I want to look like I do in my dreams. But, what do you all think? Would shooting for the model's body be really ugly with me? Would I look disproportionate? Opinions? Please be nice. :slight_smile: <3

2. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i would go for whatever you want :slight_smile: but just know its impossible to be like models on magazines because they use a shit ton of photoshop. remember that

3. BriSoft

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Natasha,

Being older and really male looking I am having to decide such things as well. The idea I came to is realizing there is a limit and trying hard to get there and push. In the end I figure that the idea is to FEEL beautiful. Like anything else in life you can only do your best.

Bri

4. Irisviel

The thing us transgender people need to always remember is that passing doesn't mean being pretty and super sexy. There are all kinds of men and women, good and bad looking, and there isn't much that can be done about it.

Ultimately, to be happy and sexy is to feel happy and sexy. If you can like yourself, then surely there is someone out there that likes you as well.

Now, nobody can tell you how you are going to look after transitioning. The most unlikely people have turned out to look great after all the transition fuss, some of the most likely did not.
    Nobody, not even yourself, knows how transition will work for you.

Best thing to do is simply be happy and find joy in the journey, in all the little things, and find your own beauty there. And remember there will always be people that like your looks and ones that don't... so asking for some objective answer is not too helpful! :slight_smile:

5. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible to look like pretty much anything if you do the right stuff. Think about models: most of them didn't start out looking like they did, anything is possible. You already have a nice face, and smooth-looking hair. The rest is surgery, hormones, and lifestyle. Go for it.

6. DRex

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I see that you're 17 on your profile; that's early enough that you'll turn out very well if you transition now you'll get really good results.

However, despite that, it's still important to note that good results from transition = being female. And being female =/= being a supermodel. Different women have different body types, and yours isn't guaranteed to look exactly the way you want it to.