1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly gender fluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by flyingsublime8, Jan 22, 2016.

1. flyingsublime8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey so I want to make this quick.
    From age 4 till about 13 I kind of viewed myself as both a boy and a girl leaning more on feminine things because that's kind of what people expected of me. I considered myself a tomboy because that was the closest I could get to how I felt at the time. I came across the term demigirl last year and that just struck a huge chord with me I felt that that was it. But now I'm wondering since I have definitely changed since I was 13 I feel comfortable using she /her pronouns using the ladies restroom and calling myself a woman and having others think of me as such I would consider myself cis and I don't think I'll change or want to change. I don't really conform to gender norms as far as my clothes go nowadays but I don't know if I should feel obligated to tell people that I felt this way or just live in the now. Any advice?

2. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's no longer a matter of identity for you and you're no longer experiencing any dsyphoria, I think it's fine that you just live as a cisgender woman - regardless of what kind of clothes you wear. Lots of people defy gender norms without putting a label on it! I'd say just live in a way that makes you most comfortable and don't worry about having to explain it to others.