1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jhon1, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How do you know if your transgender and its it from a young age I ask because I'm gay but latley I thought of women but I'm over that now the I started to ask myself why did those thoughts pop in my head do I want to be a woman (I don't I'm happy being a male) but its making me paranoid

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was happy being male until puberty hit and then I got kinda neutral and was just happy with my body objectively. SOCIALLY I hate being a boy. I hate the way people treat me and it's just not for me.
    You can't really KNOW you are trans until you explore yourself. Forgive yourself, try to relax, and accept what comes.

The fact that YOU started thinking, unprovoked, that you might want to be a woman could be something for you to think about. Just try to imagine what feels most in tune with your personality and is the least complicated to you. Would you rather have been born a girl?
    For me, I don't always have bottom dysphoria, and I can enjoy my own body, but I would RATHER have the parts I would have if I was born as a girl. So, for me I know that this PREFERENCE is more, for me, an expression of my true inner woman.

YOU might be different and it's important that you listen to yourself and try not to judge anything you feel. You're normal and perfect just the way you feel.

3. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm born male and I'm happy being male and I thought it could b something to do with me being gay or I'm I just questioning things because I am happy being male

4. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You said that a lot. like. a lot.

5. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  6. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't mean to be offensive but if you are so sure of that fact that you feel happy reassuring me so fervently then I guess I don't understand why you asked.
    I mean to be as polite and loving as I can in saying that, I just happen to find it amusing that you had such an emotional reaction to me challenging how comfortable you are in your presentation.

What is it that you are worried of, hun?
    No judgement. I believe what you say, I just want to know more about what's bothering you