1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me !

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jhon1, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have finaly accepted myself as gay and I'm happy with that and I'm really happy with myself but the thoughts of the women got me questioning if I was transgender but im not becuase I feel right were I am and I like men so was this stupid of me to think because I am happy with myself being male because I think I'm just letting thoughts get to me and making me upset and the thoughts came about because I was watching videos with transgender people in and one of my closest friend is transgender. I am in my right body I feel happy and good but these thoughts are making me upset and I need them to stop :bang:

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have OCD?

3. EnchanterForest

I did have the same thought as you, but unlike you I some times feel uncomfortable with my body. To stop thinking about that topic, well just think about the thing you love and not about your gender. Your gender doesn't make you who you are, your personality does. Also don't try and force your thoughts away, just relax and if it comes up don't panic; move on.

Hope this helps.

4. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It actually dose help thanks guys and I do have a little ocd