1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, everyone!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anna15421066, Jan 25, 2016.

1. anna15421066

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Despite my username, I am a BOY :grin: (If anyone figures out the significance of the name/those two dates, I'll give you a virtual dancing banana!)

I have been on EC a couple times before, but kept deleting my account out of fear (I'm not fully out). However, this time, I think I'm back for good.

A quick introduction:

Let's see... I'm transgender, pre-everything. Some of my friends know, and that's it. I recently got into Doctor Who and Supernatural; my guilty pleasure is Buffy the Vampire Slayer; and I'm an incorrigible math/CS nerd.

I've also got magical hair.

Yep - that's me :grin: So what about y'all?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, welcome to the EC party.

I'm AJ, a dorky transguy who has been in transition for about five years and on T for almost a year. I'm a sucker for 80s and 90s pop culture, obscure horror movies, cute animals, and really anything on Cartoon Network these days.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, welcome! :grin:

My name's Cody, and I'm a trans guy. Things have been moving pretty fast for me; I accepted myself as trans around August/September, came out to many people in the fall including my parents, and am starting sessions with a gender therapist in a few weeks. Whew!
    I tend to be pretty lighthearted and cheerful towards my friends, love navy blue, cats, Red vs. Blue, and video games. I play violin.
    If you ever need/want to chat my wall's always open!

4. JackIsANerd

Hi welcome to EC! :grin:

Nice to meet you I am Jackson a pre-everything transdude! I am only out to friends but my goal is to be fully out by the end of the year and starting my transition. I love video games, tons of cartoons, art, and anything cute. I hope we can become friends :thumbsup:

#4 JackIsANerd, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  5. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome! :smilewave

I'm Wolfgang, I'm a trans teenage boy who is out to family and close friends, but hasn't got very far in transitioning because I have other stuff on my mind right now.

I'm really academic and I love Maths and English, and any general knowledge and trivia I can pick up along the way. I also enjoy reading, cycling and baking cakes.

Nice to meet you!

6. anna15421066

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ooh, I almost forgot! My name is not, in fact, Anna. It is Sam.

I like sketching and cartooning, although I'm self-taught so I'm not very good :grin: I tend to draw myself a lot - probably because I sorta look like a cartoon myself, what with the stick-thin figure, glasses, and hair that has evidently never heard of a little thing called "gravity".

I think I'm going to come out fully sometime before graduation, just so I can change my name and have it on my diploma. (College graduation, that is.)

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2016 at 12:25 PM ----------

Math nerds, uniiiiiiiite! (!) I'm also a trivia buff - especially history trivia. Hence my username :icon_wink

I enjoy eating cakes. I sense that we are going to be great friends.

7. randomconnorcon

Hola Sam,

I'm Connor, a 22 year old trans guy from England. I'm a writer, used to love Math but then they ruined it by making me sit exams. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Currently trying to relearn Spanish; being of Spanish, Irish and Romanian descent, I figure I should probably learn at least one of them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It's nice to meet you!

8. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yo,

I'm Alexander the 24 year old gay feminine trans guy. I like reading, writing, and watching YouTube gamers. Also love food, watching anime, fighting with my brothers, and tons of other things