1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by drogix, Jan 25, 2016.

1. drogix

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I have recently found a couple of terms that may work for me, but the definitions on google and other sites are a little hard to understand in my perspective, anyone mind elaborating?

- Demiflux
    - Demifluid
    - Bigender

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Demiflux: (I couldn't find an actual definition on this one, but flux is basically ranging in "intensity". Ex. you could feel female, but depending on the day you may feel really girly or more tomboyish, but you identify as female, vise versa for males.
    I found a really good image explaining flux genders).
    [​IMG]

Demifluid: Like genderfluid but they may only feel partially male or partially female (not fully).
    Demifluid - Gender Wiki - Wikia

Bigender: Fluctuating between two genders; could be male and female, male and agender, female and agender, etc. They may also feel like both at the same time. It could be any combination of two gender's a person feels.
    Bigender - Gender Wiki - Wikia

Whereas a genderfluid person's gender could fluctuate anywhere on the spectrum (they could go from male, female, neutral/agender, demi, etc).
    Gender Fluid - Gender Wiki - Wikia

Hope this clears things up for you. :slight_smile: