1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I swear I'm trippin!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Natasha Elyssa, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Natasha Elyssa

Okay, so a few minute ago, i went to use the bathroom. My sister was shaving or something, so I decided to look in the mirror outside my bedroom and play with my hair. I was looking in the mirror for about ten seconds, and my reflection changed. I saw a really feminine face in the mirror and it looked completely different. The face looked really cute and pretty (to my standards) and looked fully female. It was weird. I swear, I'm tripping. It was weird. Like my face changed for a few seconds. I can't explain it. Thoughts? :confused: :eek: :/

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, my face has actually never changed but I've looked in the mirror naked before and still seen a guy. And maybe I think I have a handsome face from time to time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brains are weird and can do so much more than we usually give them credit for!

4. Natasha Elyssa

Yeah. Plus, it might not help that I didn't take my allergy and respiratory meds. :/