1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgyne??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by suchconfusion, Feb 2, 2016.

1. suchconfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey! I don't really understand what it means to be androgyne as a gender and how it's different from the other genders. Also, how can one tell if what they're feeling is actually them being a nonbinary gender? I'm a little confused because sometimes I don't think I'm nonbinary but I feel a weird urge to be in a male body but in a strange way...I'm not really sure how to explain it. But when I see nonbinary people talk about how they realized they were such, sometimes it does sound like what I'm feeling but I hear different things from each person. Forgive me if this sounds ignorant, I haven't really been submerged in this topic very long to be informed I guess, I haven't researched it much. Just if anyone could give me some advice. Thanks

2. Funn

Funn Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm with you, suchconfusion. I cannot seem to wrap my head around the idea of a third gender. Like, I get how people can be genderfluid (it was recently explained to me), and I get how people can believe that they were born in the wrong body. I do not get what other gender there could be besides male or female... I just don't get it. I share your confusion, my friend.

3. suchconfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, I don't know. I think I might be androgyne, if I'm correct but I can't be sure it's just not some weird inclination I have towards males that makes me feel this way. I don't know if it's actually something I'm mistaking for confusion with my gender identity.