1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am I????

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CrazyKats, Feb 7, 2016.

1. CrazyKats

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't understand who I am anymore. I have always worn femine clothing, so days I loved it and felt proud, others I thought I looked horrible and felt so embarrassed. Recently over been looking in the mirror and noticing how much better I look when my breath are covered up but sometimes I'm just like ' Yeah, make that shirt tighter, it looks better' etc. I don't mind being called male or female I'm just so confused. Is it just a phase? Have I always been this way? I generally wear femine clothing but I haven't really enjoyed it for most of the time. I wear nail polish and a ring, I'm not very masculine and couldn't imagine having a penis but at the same time I dislike my breasts and notice how much more I like myself with button up shirts and daydream about being a guy. What am I?

#1 CrazyKats, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Crazykats. I can only imagine what you are going through, but I know how difficult the process of questioning can be. You'll figure it all out in time. I know that I don't have the experience of having gender identity issues, but if you ever need a sounding board or want to talk post on my wall. :slight_smile:

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gender isn't determined by gender roles. Do you feel uncomfortable with your assigned sex apart from gender roles? If not, you're most likely not trans/non-binary. If so, I'd recommend considering how you want to be biologically (since you're neutral socially). If you're not sure, I'd recommend keeping a sort of journal on any feelings you have on gender for a few weeks/months so you can evaluate yourself more easily.