1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identity Crisis

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ConfusedLady86, Feb 8, 2016.

1. ConfusedLady86

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not having a gender identity crisis. It's more of an identity crisis. I have always to some degree been attracted to women but men? Whoa baby let me have him! The thing is. I'm almost 30. I've never dated, kissed and don't believe in premarital sex. The only men I've liked are older or famous. Past & present. Whenever I pass people male or female I get flustered then worry that they are going to hurt me or that I will be attracted to them. What's wrong with me? I'm so scared. I get nervous around people everyday and can't see myself having a relationship with a man let alone have sex. I don't know. :icon_sad:

---------- Post added 8th Feb 2016 at 01:09 PM ----------

Can someone please help me? I have racing thoughts that come and go. What is wrong with me? I listened to one of my favorite singers today and was so happy but then felt sad because he is getting older. I don't want to hear about his passing. I don't want to even talk about it. I like old things. I should have mentioned that I'm an only child. I never felt like I fit in here on Earth. I'm more of an old soul. I love old music, films and older celebrity men :wink: Will someone please help me?

#1 ConfusedLady86, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  2. ConfusedLady86

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know what to do. I go through so many emotions. I do sometimes feel attraction but don't know if I could ever be sexual

3. Aisuru Musica

Maybe if you don't experience any sexual attraction you could be asexual? If you look up "sexual orientation definitions" on Google you might find something that fits. Hope all goes well! :thumbsup: