1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustration outbreak...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Yoruta, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Yoruta

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    In the last months, maybe last year or so, i've been having these recurring thoughts and desires to... well... look more feminine. Dress like a girl, if you will. Suddenly, i feel like i'm in the 9th degree of obesity, and i've been eating less and less everyday. At first i thought i was into some sort of eating disorder, but not so long after, i realized i was doing it on purpose, to lose weight. Maybe i'm being influenced by those japanese visual kei artists i love so much (google Kiryu's bassist, Hiyori, or YOHIO for reference), but thinking back when i was a child and used to play Naruto with my cousins, i've Always picked the female character to be my role...

I don't know if i'm a possible transgender (i have lots of curiosity in trying men, if that helps in anything), and honestly, i don't think that would be a problem at all (at least until i had to come out, but that's another story...). The thing is... i can't look the way i want to. I'll never have the petite, cute girl look i crave for, it's just an impossible dream. Think of a broad shoulders, fat, hairy 17yo trying to look like an asian girl of some sort. Complete failure, right? That's how i feel about myself.

I just don't know what to do anymore... i can't let go of this desire, but i know i won't be able to fulfill it the way i want to either...