1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best binder to get?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lacybi, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know I've seen threads like this before but I'm planning on asking my parents about getting a binder tomorrow (but it'll probably get put off for about a week in reality) and I was just wanted to know what the best type/make of binder was best to get. I wear 32D/32DD bras - just mentioning that because I know sometimes size is a factor.
    I know all the risks of binders; I've done extensive research in that, don't worry! I also know how to put on a binder (theoretically that is) and I just wondered if there's anything else I should know or mention to my parents?

#1 Lacybi, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. JackIsANerd

I plan to get a gc2b binder everyone says its the best one to get! :grin:

3. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most people go with gc2b or Underworks. gc2b is more comfortable, but Underworks binds flatter. It's just personal preference.

Also if you do get Underworks, note that their black binders are stretchier than white binders.

As for half/full ones: I prefer half ones, because full ones are usually awkward to tuck into my pants, and if I don't they don't bind as flat. However, if you have back pain or anything, a full binder would probably work better as it distributes the pressure equally.