1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like I'm losing it at the moment

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Latestarter77, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Latestarter77

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a married mother of two. I have been with my husband for over twenty years. I have not slept with my husband for more than a year and probably once in two years and don't think I love him anymore and certainly don't fancy him anymore.

Last week I slept with a woman and now I feel like I am going crazy. It has bought up all kinds of feelings in me. I have contacted a woman on Craigslist and we have been sending each other erotic emails and are getting to the picture stage. I am tempting to meet her. I have purchased my first vibrator and am masturbating a few times a day. I am aroused constantly. I feel as though I have woken up.

I am scared though. I feel as though I have opened a big bag of trouble and need to close it. I have never bought a sex toy and now have four. What has happened to me?