1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

maybe ftm, very confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ruby421, Feb 14, 2016.

1. ruby421

ok so i was like 99% sure i was genderfluid but now i am not sure, i got some boxers and learned how to bind using sports bras, after i got done being really nervous about all that i tried it, and i felt really comfortable.
    i have now tried packing as well, and it feels pretty good to, still a bit awkward, but i dont really have a very much of a feminine side, like even when i don feel like binding and packing, i still dont want to wear makeup or dress feminie.
    i also dont experiance much disphoria, only about 2 or 3 times from what i remember.
    but growing up i remember thinking, god i wish i was just born a boy, i always figured that was from mom and my sister whining a lot about being women though, so yeah, i have no clue what is going on :help:

2. choirsmash

Hey we're in the same boat. I'm currently identifying myself as genderqueer/nonbinary with whatever pronouns, but I'm thinking about starting to ask some of my GSA friends to start using they/them. Two of my friends just gave me old binders of theirs (literally like an hour ago) and wearing an actual one feels amazing. I never got around to bothering with packing, but I like that American Eagle boxer briefs give the appearance of a bulge even if there's nothing there (like they just built in a freestanding pouch I guess haha). I remember feeling and thinking the exact same things as a child, wishing I was a boy, pretending I was a boy. I hated puberty and the fact that I was growing boobs, it was super annoying. Up until now, I had been binding with 2 sports bras (one backwards and one the right way, and it worked really well but created a weird shape haha). Anyway, I encourage you to talk to people who are going through a transition or have struggled with their gender identity, they'll be really helpful. You can also send me a message on my profile at any time if you have questions or concerns, I'd love to help you as best as I can

3. Kiran

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a long time I have identified as transgeder (somewhere in between), then not-a-woman and finally as transguy. I used those labels trying to run away from reality and desperately not change anything even when I knew I was somewhere on the T spectrum (maybe not that term) for 20 years. I didn't want operations (scqred of doctors)my family is transphobic and coming out as bi was bad enough in their eyes.

Just think carefully how you want and feel. Don't try to bend yourself to any label.