1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by bkinney6, Feb 15, 2016.

1. bkinney6

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Growing up, it seemed clear cut, you were either male or you were female. Now it doesn't seem to definite.
    I don't feel like either. So what am I then? I tried finding some info online, but I'm still not sure.
    and then part of me feels like I'm really weird for feeling this way. When did it all before so complicated?

2. demigodjay

You could be agender. It's not the most common, but it is also real, just as real as being ftm or mtf transgender. For me, although I am binary, when I figured out what being transgender was, it was confusing, but I knew inside that I was trans. By figuring out the possibilities, things can get more confusing rather than less. But you're not weird for feeling this way. It's not just you.

3. NonsenseSpeaker

You could just make up your own gender. Some people make up there own genders if they feel like they don't fit into any of the labels that are out there. Just try to express yourself. It may be hard not knowing where you fit in. To not know what you are. It is a hard place, but if you stop about thinking about what label you are then it becomes easier. Labels are only there to help people to figure out there gender identity. The truth is that there's an infinite amount of gender identities and we can't list them all.

Maybe find someone to talk to. I know it may be really hard, but it can be very helpful in the long run. Just if you're planning to talk to anyone about it especially be sure that they support lgbt or if they're lgbt themselves that's better. Make sure that they can be someone you can trust. If you don't feel ready then don't feel pressured to do it. If the internet is good enough for you. Then that's fine too. It's just nice to have someone you know in real life you can talk to.

If you'd like more advice or questions then just PM or VM me. I try to help you as best as I can.