1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by WhoAm I, Feb 21, 2016.

1. WhoAm I

So a while ago I posted a thread about being transgender. I still identify as trans, but after transition I'm not sure if I want male pronouns. Female pronouns make me uncomfortable, but male ones make me feel weird somehow too.
    I've researched different terms and came across "neutrois/agender". I'm wondering, is it weird to want to transition but still be gender neutral?

On another not does anyone know where to get cheap but good binders? I don't have much money but I would like to know for future reference. I also would like to have more masculine clothing but I haven't come out to my mom yet (I think she might be transphobic and I don't really see it wise to find out the hard way) so... any suggestions? Thanks :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 21st Feb 2016 at 09:54 PM ----------

It won't let me edit my post for some reason but I've also been experiencing pain when I press down slightly on my breasts. I'm thinking I bruised them as I binded with sports bras and rode some rides at an amusement park that tossed me around. Not the best idea. It's been a week since then however. Should I be worried?

#1 WhoAm I, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. Kiran

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm waiting for my gc2b binder to arrive (around 50$ with shipment).

My mum who doesn't know either and is constantly nagging at me not being feminine etc. is lately so pleased with my recent shopping. Got male glasses - looks great. Jeans - she didn't even notice. Male winter boots - no comment. Male sneakers - she likes this. Male t-shirt - no comment at all. No comments are great. I'm gonna buy more.

As for the pain, maybe it's wide to go and see a doctor if it's for a week already.

3. WhoAm I

Thanks for the response! I've been looking into gc2b recently and they seem good. Recently my mom bought me men's shorts and I always wear large shirts. I refuse to wear any feminine clothes I own but my mom just thinks that's my style.

The pain has actually died down a little bit so I'm not too worried about it anymore. I've started moderately binding but still being careful of them.